LIFECYCLE OF AN INVESTIGATION
- Consult with You
- Gather Information about your case
- Begin Surveillance
- Collect Evidence
- Analyze Evidence
- Prepare Findings
- Present Evidence to Client
SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
- Skip Tracing
- Social Security traces
- Driver license, license tag, and VIN searches
- Moving violation searches
- Asset Searches, UCC and workman's compensation searches, and criminal histories
- Witness statements
- Civil and criminal investigation
- Postal address changes
- Street addresses on P.O. Box numbers
- Background checks and criminal histories
- Attendance and bidding at foreclosure sales
- Attendance and bidding at Sheriff sales
- State and National bank searches
These days anyone can have a camera, but capturing the information you need may not be as easy as it seems. You need an experienced professional to ensure that the system will not be easily detected and that the information is being collected legally. Ask us how ; ACES can help you with physical surveillance services that include:
- Tailored investigations to meet your needs.
- Audio surveillance
- Hidden cameras and video
- Customer surveillance
- Employee monitoring or surveillance
COVERT OR UNDERCOVER OPERATIONS:
Whether in business or dealing with a personal or family situation.. ACES undercover investigation will reveal more information than most camera systems will ever uncover. ACES undercover operations can help you confirm or deny your reason for concern regarding:
- Substance abuse
- Workplace violations
- Mystery Shopping
- Compliance issues
- Supervision issues
- Work productivity
- Safety issues
- Workers Comp Abuse
ACES detectives have the skills and experience to run undercover operations that provide proven results. Let us help your gain the intelligence you may need to address a specific problem or to determine that your concerns are unfounded.
ACES will provide clients with a timely report to keep them informed of the investigation’s progress.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION SERVICES:
ACES has the ability to provide you a full scope of security and safety services, including: Special Event Security and Services
- Security Risk Consulting
- Security Design
- Security Management
- Emergency Security Services
- Risk assessments and planning
- Workplace Compliance and violations
- Personal Risk Management
- Business Risk Management
- Part-time and Fulltime Security guards
- Personal security services
- Executive Protection
- Personal Protection
- Executive Drivers
- Protective Escorts
- Travel Protection and Security
FORENSIC COMPUTER ANALYSIS AND DATA RECOVERY:
In Today’s world we all rely heavily on technology, regardless of the device they . all provide opportunities to discover and recover the evidence our clients may need. ACES can assist you with the following types of services:
- Evidence acquisition from virtually any type of media or device.
- Protection of data on a device so that loss of data is minimized or removed completely.
- Mange, maintain, and protect email accounts of all types.
- Permanent deletion (beyond recovery) of sensitive business data stored on hard drives.
- Inappropriate computer use by employees for personal gain or reward or that violates the law.
- Theft of company data
- Sexual harassment via phone, text, email, or social media.
Covert monitoring of employee computers or other processing equipment (subject to law and policies) for gathering information
- Recovery of deleted, hidden, or malicious files.
- Lost password recovery and cracking of locked files
- Discovery of hidden and deleted E-mail’s, pictures, Internet usage and unauthorized software installed on a business’s property.
- Extraction and analysis of data from nearly any device
The investigators at ACES are prepared to help you with any of your technological needs.
Are you facing the challenges of life? Whether it is marriage, divorce, business separations or mergers, family trusts or estate divisions? Often times, there is an attempt to conceal income and assets to hinder what you may be rightfully entitled to. . Our Asset searches are extremely thorough and can disclose assets which may be hidden in the following ways:
- Stocks , bonds, mutual funds, and other investments
- Motor Vehicles
- FAA Aircraft Registration
- Watercraft & Vessel Ownership
- Recreational Vehicles
- Nationwide Property Ownership
- Banking Searches
- Limited Partnerships
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Deed Transfers
- Tax Liens
- Collection Accounts
- Civil Judgements
- UCC Filings
Before you take the next step let ACES investigators find out the information you need before making a life changing decision. Don’t settle until you know all the facts and ACES Investigators can help you with your needs.
- Local pickup
- Local Issuing
- Local Filing
- Local unlimited service attempts at original address.
BACKGROUND CHECKS AND INVESTIGATIONS:
These investigations are inquiries looking into an individual’s past or present. depending upon the needs of the client, the scope of the investigation can be as broad, or as specific as required by the client. At ACES we have access to information, databases, records, and resources not available to the general public or even law enforcement. Ask your ACES Investigator how we may be able to access the information you need to answer those “unanswered” questions or suspicions.
Here are a few of the reasons to contact ACES for background investigations and checks.
- Business mergers or acquisitions
- Employee Screening
- Pre-Marital, Pre-Nuptial & Post Nuptial
- Personal (Suspicious activity of partner, Internet Dating, Etc.)
- Litigation and Legal Support
- Insurance claims or filings.
ACES has access to the following types of information (please note this is not all inclusive and other types of information are also available).
- Criminal Records
- Wants and Warrants
- Felony Checks
- Inmate Records
- Sexual Predators
- Civil Records
- Professional Sanctions
- Identity Verifications
- Credential Verification
- Educational Verification
- Social Security Number Traces
- Property Ownership
- Marriage Licenses Records
- Divorces Records
- Drivers Records
- Death Records
- Tax Liens
- (DBA) Doing Business As
- Moral Character and Personal Profiles
- Counter surveillance
In today’s day and age confidential information and secrets (Business and Personal) can be obtained more easily than ever before. With the access we have today to information and technology nearly anyone can “bug” or trace your information.. Your home, office, vehicle, or personal property can be “bugged” in a matter of minutes. Nothing is safe these days.
If you are currently going through a Divorce, Litigation, Pending Business Merger, etc. Let ACES help you with your security needs. Whether you are a private individual, Fortune 500 Company, or Government entity, we have the equipment, training and resources to assist you. If there is a bugging device or surveillance measure to be found, our experts will find it.